Thursday, November 3, 2011

Apple

So, I am really excited by this announcement that I received from TheNextWeb. The article reports that Apple is planning on making major changes to the next generation of iMac, iPhones and Macbook Airs. Apparently, the company will be releasing Macbook Airs with a fifteen inch screen, a major change to the device. There are also rumors going around that an Ipad 2 and Ipad 3 are in the works. I am so excited about these changes. I personally don't have an Apple device but this provides an opportunity for me to get a smart phone that actually works for a change. I will be able to access all of my social media sites that I love and I can keep up to date on news through apps and Twitter. I think this is great PR for Apple as well. The company is still making sure to stay current and updated in lieu of Steven Job's death. The company took a sad ordeal, dealt with it well and are making sure that the company still lives up to the original computer genius's memory. Apple has always had high standards for themselves, and I am so excited to see the new updates to all of their products. I'm hoping that I can actually afford one in the near future!


Lauren


food for thought: "Courage is the power to let go of the familiar"- Raymond Lindquist

woah, that's neat: http://thebeautydepartment.com/ << A wonderful beauty blog that I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment