Thursday, November 17, 2011

Catvertising: The Future of Social Media


So, I love this video. It is a great take on the future of social media and how it has already changed our lives. Cat videos are so popular on the web and this agency took a prime opportunity to turn it into another web phenomenon. This is a funny take on how people are trying to get viral videos to get their name out there. I love cat videos and think they are always so entertaining. Websites like "kittehroulette" feed into peoples love of cats. This agency is so hilarious and their work environment must be so fun. I think this is a great idea not only for the agency to get their name out to the public but to also show us our social media habits. I just wish I had come up with this hilarious idea first!


Lauren


Food for thought: "The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing"- John Powell

woah, that's neat: www.kittehroulette.com << I know I mentioned it in this post, you have to go to this website and have a great time :]

No comments:

Post a Comment