Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lauren Tennet: Your Future Employee

So, I would like to encourage all of you to go take a look at my online resume! While I am not seeking employment right now I know that this online format of all of the stuff I've done plus my resume will be useful. I can constantly update it and it is a really easy program to use. Unfortunately, the website I created my resume on in going down in a few months, but I plan on creating a new and improved one in the near future. Hopefully employers will see my resume and pick me up for employment or bookmark me on a social site. I would especially appreciate it if you would pass my resume along to your friends or anyone you know that works in the PR industry!



Lauren


food for thought: "God is closest to those with broken hearts"- Jewish Saying

woah, that's neat: www.plumparty.com << A really neat party website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment