- Does it enable people to connect with each other in new ways?
- Is it effortless to sign up for?
- Does it shift power from institutions to people?
- Does the community generate enough content to sustain itself?
- Is it an open platform that invites partnerships?
When I look at these questions, they seem pretty obvious. Who would want to be a part of a network that requires you to jump through hoops or costs a ton of money? Who would join a site nowadays if they knew they were going to be constantly monitored or bombarded by corporations? I am really excited for the future of technology and the way it will effect our relationships. I think that as more social networking sites become available people will start to categorize their relationships in different ways. Certain sites or circles will be used for their families, friends and even relationships with corporations.
food for thought: "Shun idleness. It is a rust that attaches itself to the most brilliant metals."- Voltaire
woah, that's neat: www.reddit.com/r/pics << I love reddit. I also love reddit pics.